Is it possible to create book spine poetry with texts on women and crime?
Try this one.
We used Rethinking Gender, Crime, and Justice edited by Renzetti, Goodstein, and Miller, followed by Violence Against Women: The Bloody Footprints edited by Bart and Moran. These were followed by The Female Offender by Chesney-Lind and Pasko, Belknap’s classic The Invisible Woman, and last, but not least, Blood on Her Hands: Women Who Murder by Bailey and Hale.
Got book spine poetry of your own? Send it to us and we’ll happily run it on CrimeDime.
- Book Spine Poetry vol. 5: The Meaning of Life (brainpickings.org)
- Female Serial Killers Are Not “Lethal Ladies” (crimedime.com)
- How to Go to Prison for Stealing Something That’s Free (crimedime.com)
- Neutrality is Not an Option in Violence Against Women Claims (crimedime.com)
- What is the Truth About Abuse? (crimedime.com)
- Neutrality is Not an Option in…
View original post 5 more words